The Head Muff™, 12oz Canadian made fleece is a tapered tube-like ear and head warmer, ideal for breeds with cropped or thin-skinned ears that are susceptible to frost bite. The Head Muff™ can be tucked under or placed over the fleece collar of our Winter Coats. Equipped with an elastic cord around the face opening which can be tightened and secured with a cord lock. As well, 3M Scotchlite™ grosgrain trim is added around the face opening for extra reflective visibility protection. A 1 inch slit in the top side of the fleece Head Muff is for a leash/collar connection.
-15 to -40 degrees Celsius
5 to -40 degrees Fahrenheit
A big thank you for designing the head muff for Coco who is a miniature dachshund. From the moment we put it on her, she loved it. When she needs to go out, we put on her head muff and away she goes. It’s a great invention as it keeps her ears warm for the cold winter days in Edmonton. She loves her coat too!”
Angela – Alberta
- Skillfully designed and manufactured here in Ottawa, Canada using Canadian materials.
- Constructed of super warm but lightweight 12oz non-pilling Canadian polyester Fleece.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective trim is added around the face opening for night visibility.
- Elastic cord tightens around the face opening which is secured with a cord lock.
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle or velcro before placing in washing machine. We recommend that you don't use Tide Detergent. It can be hard on fibres and break them down prematurely.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
Measure your Dog
Specify Category, size, length and color for the head muff
- Select the Category of coat: All Breed, Long & Lean, or Whippet depending on the breed.
- Select the head muff Size.
- Finally select the head muff Color. Only the Whippet Head Muffs are available in two colours.
* Visit the fitting room to help measure your dog.