Head Muff Clearance
CLEARANCE SPECIAL - 40% OFF regular price!
While quantities last. Prices as marked.
The Head Muff™ is a tapered tube-like ear and head warmer, ideal for breeds with cropped or thin-skinned ears that are susceptible to frost bite. The Head Muff™ can be tucked under or placed over the fleece collar of our Winter Coats. It is equipped with an elastic cord around the face opening which can be tightened and secured with a cord lock. As well, 3M Scotchlite™ grosgrain trim is added around the face opening for extra reflective visibility protection. A 1 inch slit in the top side of the fleece Head Muff is for a leash/collar connection.
Example breeds: Boxers, Dachshunds, Dobermans, Great Danes, Greyhounds, Pharaoh Hounds, Vizslas, Weimaraners …… Whippets.
XXS - opening dim: 10.5", length: 7" -- $15 ($9.00 sale price)
XS - opening dim: 14", length: 9.5" -- $16 ($9.60 sale price)
S - opening dim: 15", length: 12" -- $18 ($10.80 sale price)
M - opening dim: 18", length: 13" -- $20 (sold out)
L - opening dim: 19.5", length: 13.5" -- $24 (sold out)
XL - opening dim: 21.5", length: 16" -- $28 ($16.80 sale price)
L&L/small - opening dim: 16.5", length: 14" -- $24 ($14.40 sale price)
L&L - opening dim: 17.5", length: 14" -- $24 (sold out)
Whippet - opening dim: 14", length: 13" -- $18 (sold out)
A big thank you for designing the head muff for Coco who is a miniature dachshund. From the moment we put it on her, she loved it. When she needs to go out, we put on her head muff and away she goes. It’s a great invention as it keeps her ears warm for the cold winter days in Edmonton. She loves her coat too!”
Angela – Alberta
- Skillfully designed and manufactured in Canada.
- 12oz Canadian made, non-pilling fleece. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective trim is added for night visibility.
- Elastic cord tightens around the face/neck opening which is secured with a cord locks.
- We recommend that you use a technical washing detergent like Nikwax for our waterproof coats. "TX.Direct Spray-On" for waterproof fabric and "Polar Proof" for the fleece Sweater. Regular detergent is fine for non-waterproof items. Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle or velcro before placing in washing machine.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
Measure your Dog
Visit the fitting room to learn how to measure your dog, or simply view this video. Please ensure you take the time to correctly measure your dog to ensure your order is processed as quickly as possible.
- Use a soft tape measure or wide rope to take the measurements, not a hard straight ruler.
- Your dog must be standing straight with head up. If your dog is laying down or sitting his/her back dimension will be longer than the actual back length.
- Measure from the base of the neck (just in front of the shoulder blades) to the base of tail.
- The coat length should be the same or longer by 1 to 2 inches as your dog's back length.
Start at the base of the neck just in front of the shoulder blades, not from the collar, and go to the base of the tail.
Circumference of chest at thickest point.
Horizontal distance across chest.
Circumference of base of neck.
Specify Category, size, length and color for the coat
- Select the Category of coat: All Breed, Long & Lean, or Whippet depending on the breed.
- Select the coat Size.
- Select the coat Length (in inches).
- Finally select the coat Color.