The Head Muff™ is a tapered tube-like ear and head warmer, ideal for breeds with cropped or thin-skinned ears that are susceptible to frost bite. The Head Muff™ can be tucked under or placed over the fleece collar of our Winter Coats. It is equipped with an elastic cord around the face opening which can be tightened and secured with a cord lock. As well, 3M Scotchlite™ grosgrain trim is added around the face opening for extra reflective visibility protection. A 1 inch slit in the top side of the fleece Head Muff is for a leash/collar connection.
Example breeds: Boxers, Dachshunds, Dobermans, Great Danes, Greyhounds, Pharaoh Hounds, Vizslas, Weimaraners …… Whippets.
XXS - opening dim: 10.5", length: 7" -- $15
XS - opening dim: 12", length: 9.5" -- $16
S - opening dim: 15", length: 12" -- $18
M - opening dim: 18", length: 13" -- $20
L - opening dim: 19.5", length: 13.5" -- $24
XL - opening dim: 21.5", length: 16" -- $28
L&L/small - opening dim: 16.5", length: 14" -- $24
L&L - opening dim: 17.5", length: 14" -- $24
Whippet - opening dim: 14", length: 13" -- $18
A big thank you for designing the head muff for Coco who is a miniature dachshund. From the moment we put it on her, she loved it. When she needs to go out, we put on her head muff and away she goes. It’s a great invention as it keeps her ears warm for the cold winter days in Edmonton. She loves her coat too!”
Angela – Alberta
- Skillfully designed and manufactured in Ottawa using Canadian materials.
- Super warm/lightweight 12oz non-pilling Canadian made fleece.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective trim is added around the face opening for night visibility.
- Elastic cord tightens around the face opening which is secured with a cord lock.
- We recommend that you use a technical washing detergent like Nikwax for our waterproof coats. Regular detergent is fine for non-waterproof items. Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle or velcro before placing in washing machine.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
Measure your Dog
Visit the fitting room to learn how to measure your dog, or simply view this video. Please ensure you take the time to correctly measure your dog to ensure your order is processed as quickly as possible.
Specify Category, size, length and color for the head muff
- Select the Category of coat: All Breed, Long & Lean, or Whippet depending on the breed.
- Select the head muff Size.
- Finally select the head muff Color. Only the Whippet Head Muffs are available in two colours.