Red w/Grey Lining
NEW SPRING 2016, BE SEEN BE SAFE!
All Breed and L&L Slickers - A wide rectangular belly panel is fastened to the body of the coat using strong Velcro which keeps the coat securely in place.
Whippet Slickers - A triangular belly panel is fastened around the body of the coat using a durable buckle/adjustable webbing.
Temperature Guide: 5C to 25C / 40F - 70F
Our coats are not custom made to each dogs' specifications. We have many in-stock sizes that have been created from over 10 years of measuring dogs and perfecting our patterns. The measurements you include in your order are requested so we can double check that you have ordered the best size of coat for your dog. Please measure carefully.
Prices are in Canadian currency. Prices range from $58.95 - $108.95
Yellow w/Grey Lining
Blue Jay w/Black Lining
Safety Orange/Grey Lining
- Skillfully designed and manufactured in Canada.
- 100% Waterproof polyurethane coated outershell. Not PVC nylon. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 8oz Micro fleece is used across the chest for mobility and comfort.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping for night visibility and safety.
- Polyester lining. Light weight, machine washable.
- Hook & Loop is used to fasten the wide belly panel to the body of the coat. This ensures a secure fit. Quick to fasten/adjust.
- Hanging loop for storage purposes. This loop is not for the tail!
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle/velcro before placing in washing machine.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
- Fasten buckle/velcro before placing in Dryer. Set Dryer on cool setting for 10 minutes then hang or lay flat to dry.
Measure your Dog
Visit the fitting room to learn how to measure your dog, or simply view this video. Please ensure you take the time to correctly measure your dog to ensure your order is processed as quickly as possible.
- Use a soft tape measure or wide rope to take the measurements, not a hard straight ruler.
- Your dog must be standing straight with head up. If your dog is laying down or sitting his/her back dimension will be longer than the actual back length.
- Measure from the base of the neck (just in front of the shoulder blades) to the base of tail.
- The coat length should be the same or longer by 1 to 2 inches as your dog's back length.
Start at the base of the neck just in front of the shoulder blades, not from the collar, and go to the base of the tail.
Circumference of chest at thickest point.
Horizontal distance across chest.
Circumference of base of neck.
Specify Category, size, length and color for the coat
- Select the Category of coat: All Breed, Long & Lean, or Whippet depending on the breed.
- Select the coat Size.
- Select the coat Length (in inches).
- Finally select the coat Color.