Great White North Winter Coat
The Great White North™ Winter Coat is designed for maximum warmth, durability and safety in mind. Function with flare makes this coat a must have for all short haired active dogs.
14 to -40 degrees Fahrenheit
The coats are beyond fabulous, soft and luxurious, look amazing, fit perfectly and kept the dogs (whippets) warm. They ran and played and those skinny legs, for the first time while wearing a coat were allowed to stretch to their fullest. Beautiful. Thank you for making just the perfect shaped coat for funny shaped dogs.”
Michelle - Australia
- Skillfully designed and manufactured here in Ottawa, Canada using Canadian materials.
- Constructed of super warm but lightweight 12oz non-pilling Canadian polyester Fleece.
- 100% wind and waterproof 200 Denier polyurethane coated nylon outer shell.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective piping around the neck and rear for night visibility and safety.
- Ajustable nylon webbing and a smooth shaped buckle system is used to securely fasten the coat around the body of your dog.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective loop at the rear of the coat for hanging/storage purposes. This loop is not for the tail!
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle or velcro before placing in washing machine. We recommend that you don't use Tide Detergent. It can be hard on fibres and break them down prematurely.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
- Fasten buckle or velcro before placing in Dryer. Set Dryer on cool setting for 10 minutes then hang or lay flat to dry.
Measure your Dog
Specify Category, size, length and color for the coat
- Select the Category of coat: All Breed, Long & Lean, or Whippet depending on the breed.
- Select the coat Size.
- Select the coat Length (in inches).
- Finally select the coat Color.
* Visit the fitting room to help measure your dog.