Great White North
Temperature Guide: -10C to -30C / 14F to -22F
Prices are in Canadian currency. Prices range from $74.95 - $129.95
I am happy to report that even at -14 degrees, with a windchill of -22, Joey was very comfortable and he wasn't shivering or showing any other effects in the cold weather, other than the joy of being outside in the snow.”
Matt & Joey
- Skillfully designed and manufactured in Canada.
- 12oz Canadian made, non-pilling fleece. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 100% Waterproof polyurethane coated outershell. Not PVC nylon. Breathable, durable and machine washable.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping for night visibility and safety.
- Adjustable nylon webbing and a smooth shaped buckle system.
- Hook & Loop is used to fasten the wide belly panel to the body of the coat. This ensures a secure fit. Quick to fasten/adjust.
- Hanging loop for storage purposes. This loop is not for the tail!
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Wash with like colour load. Fasten buckle/velcro before placing in washing machine.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will prevent the fleece from retaining heat within the fleece fibres.
- Fasten buckle/velcro before placing in Dryer. Set Dryer on cool setting for 10 minutes then hang or lay flat to dry.
Measure your Dog
Visit the fitting room to learn how to measure your dog, or simply view this video. Please ensure you take the time to correctly measure your dog to ensure your order is processed as quickly as possible.
- Use a soft tape measure or wide rope to take the measurements, not a hard straight ruler.
- Your dog must be standing straight with head up. If your dog is laying down or sitting his/her back dimension will be longer than the actual back length.
- Measure from the base of the neck (just in front of the shoulder blades) to the base of tail.
- The coat length should be the same or longer by 1 to 2 inches as your dog's back length.
Start at the base of the neck just in front of the shoulder blades, not from the collar, and go to the base of the tail.
Circumference of chest at thickest point.
Horizontal distance across chest.
Circumference of base of neck.
Specify Category, size, length and color for the coat
- Select the Category of coat: All Breed, Long & Lean, or Whippet depending on the breed.
- Select the coat Size.
- Select the coat Length (in inches).
- Finally select the coat Color.